Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before submitting the manuscript, the author(s) should take the time to read the instructions strictly, because following the instructions will ensure the manuscript satisfies the requirements of the journal. The instructions are given on the website http://jeasd.uomustansiriyah.edu.iq/index.php
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is being processed in another journal for consideration.
- A typical manuscript for this journal should not exceed 6000 words and not less than 3000 words.
- Download the template form the journal website (http://jeasd.uomustansiriyah.edu.iq/index.php/jeasd/about/submissions), and present your manuscript according to its format.
- The affiliation(s), address(es) and the official e-mail addresses of the author(s) are provided in the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Journal of Engineering and Sustainable Development is an open access journal that all contents are free of charge. Articles of this journal are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution International Public License CC-BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode) that licensees are unrestrictly allowed to search, download, share, distribute, print, or link to the full texts of the articles, crawl them for indexing and reproduce any medium of the articles provided that they give the author(s) proper credits (citation). The journal allows the author(s) to retain the copyright of their published article.